Bright Apartment With Upscale Amenities - Current Promotion that's not gonna last! : $600 flat security deposit for qualified applicants. Must mention special when applying. All specials subject to change.
Welcome to Croydon Hall, the best kept secret in Walnut Hill!
Fully renovated with amazing views and tons of light, each apartment features:
granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious layouts, environmentally friendly PVC and tile flooring, heating/AC, and bathrooms equipped with a rainfall shower head, tying everything together with sleek, modern finishes.
Our Esteemed Building Features:
- On-Site Management
- 24 Hour Front Desk Attendant
- Free Wi-Fi accessibility in common areas
- Secured Entry! Electronic Fob Key Access
- Fully equipped Fitness center, open 24/7
- On-Site Laundry Room, open 24/7
- Lounge featuring a large flat screen TV with Cable & Netflix, cozy couches, dining tables, vintage video arcade cabinet, a dartboard, pool table, foosball, air hockey, & ping pong tables
- Keurig coffee station and vending machines
- Free Bicycle Storage and Free Air for bike tires
- Conference Rooms
- Optional On-Site Storage: $19.99/mo
Within walking distance to Baltimore Ave, UPenn, Drexel, local shops, restaurants, and nightlife, and only half a block from the 42 Bus Line, 2 Blocks from the 21 Bus Line, and 6 Blocks from the Market-Frankford Line Station at 46th & Market, commuting from Croydon is easy!
We have limited availability, so call or e-mail today to schedule a viewing!
View Available Apartments - copy our web address to your browser!
Residents are responsible for electric, which is sub-metered.
Water, trash, sewer is paid by landlord.
Pricing and availability subject to change.