Spacious 2BR/2BA in Stunning Renovation | Uptown - - HUGE 2-Bedroom in Historic School Renovation in Uptown!
**FALL Special: Start Lease on or before 11/1/2020 - 1 Month FREE for 1-year Lease!**
We are happy to announce that we have resumed touring vacant apartments! However, to minimize the risk of spreading coronavirus to our residents and staff, we have temporarily stopped conducting in-person tours of occupied apartments. If we have a similar apartment that is vacant, we can show that as an example. Additionally, we have virtual tours of many of our apartments that we are happy to share. If you are interested in an in-person tour, please contact us and we will set it up for you. We look forward to meeting you and renting you your new home!
- UPMC/AHN/University employee discounts: $100/month!
- Beautifully updated 2BR 2Bath Unit on Lower Level of historic renovated school.
- Master Bedroom has large walk-in closet & private bathroom.
- Original unique flooring throughout the living space.
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a microwave and dishwasher.
- Kitchen island is great for entertaining.
- Stacked washer and dryer in unit.
- Ample closet space in both bedrooms and in living space.
- Large windows let in lots of light! Designer window treatments and lighting give unit unique modern feel.
- Rent includes gas, water & sewage, and trash. Tenant pays electric.
- Building amenities include a fitness center, trash room, bike racks, laundry room, and storage lockers ($25/mo).
- Elevator building with attached garage.
- Key-fob entry as well as intercom system programmed to your phone.
- Off-street parking available: $50/mo for deck spots, $100/mo for garage spots.
- Cat-friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit.
- Dog-friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit.
- Located just 0.6 miles away from Downtown Pittsburgh. Directly on busline to town and Oakland.
- Convenient to Downtown, the South Side and Oakland, the Fifth Ave. Lofts provide a high-quality living experience.
- This historic conversion blends the great features of a 100-year-old school with the conveniences of modern living.
- For all inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org